Are you a motivated allied health professional or admin superstar that really cares about your job and loves being a valued part of a team?
Richard Branson once said “if the absolute right person for your company appears, you should hire them, and work the rest out later”
So we are always looking to great fit clinicians who can contribute to serving our clients and our community, as well as being part of our great team.
If you think you’d be a great fit for us, we’d be happy to hear from you.
At South Perth Physiotherapy – we believe our team members are our biggest strength, and part of working with you means helping you to achieve your career goals. Our clinic is part of a growing group of 5 family owned and run physiotherapy clinics, which means we are able to provide access to experts in many clinical fields, support to develop your special clinical interests, and the opportunity for career progression, potential leadership, supervisory or management roles, and eventually even equity partnership for the right person.
A Physio career at South Perth Physiotherapy includes:
- Small group new and recent grad PD provided by external Specialist Physiotherapists
- Support with further PD and external courses
- Mentoring and support from the owners and senior clinicians
- 2 exercise and rehabilitation studios to assist your clients
- Most importantly, a friendly work family you work with to help people with every day