We believe that each individual is different, and everyone’s individual problems are different. We take a holistic view of your condition and your whole body, as well as take into account your goals, activity levels and desired results.
We believe that prevention is better than cure. We can identify issues before they become problems, and provide proactive management solutions to avoid serious issue or injury.
At South Perth Physiotherapy, we pride ourselves on our exceptional quality of care and believe that for every treatment session, we can deliver prompt service of the highest level. Our experienced physiotherapists will ensure your treatment is of the highest level, is thorough and 100% professional. We are certain that you will love your treatment – so much that we provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We believe in providing you with the highest quality of evidence based care. We don’t believe in gimmicks or fad treatments. You will receive only the most up to date, evidence based treatments and management.
The physiotherapists at South Perth Physiotherapy take a very hands-on approach to the management of their patients and regularly include massage, soft tissue techniques, myofascial release, joint mobilisation/manipulation, muscle stretching, neural tissue mobilisation, and dry needling as part of their physical treatments.
We provide exercise prescription for the prevention and rehabilitation of injuries, pre and post surgical management and rehabilitation, musculoskeletal analysis and biomechanical assessment of movement, assessment and treatment of postural and spinal alignment, specialised taping methods including stabilisation taping and performance taping, real time ultrasound to assess and retrain specific muscle function, and electrotherapeutic treatment and techniques to assist recovery from training and competition.
At South Perth Physiotherapy we have a fully equipped Pilates and Functional Strength and Conditioning Studio. We offer a comprehensive Clinical Pilates program, providing both Studio and Mat based classes and one-to-one individual sessions. We also offer advanced Functional Strength and Conditioning for end stage rehabilitation and injury prevention.
Come and see us so we can help you get back to your optimal self!
1. We Listen
2. We ask more questions. We dig deeper to uncover the underlying causes of your problems.
3. We take the time to explain your diagnosis to you and why you are receiving a certain treatment
4. We guarantee our results (see below)
5. We don’t just put you on machines and walk away. We don’t believe in gimmicks or outdated treatment methods.
6. We provide you with real long term solutions
7. We give you more time. Our treatment sessions are 30 minutes compared to the industry standard of 15 or 20. This allows for a thorough assessment and treatment every time, as well as 100% personalised, individualised care.
8. Our physiotherapists constantly strive to improve, and are all involved in regular PD and further education.
9. We encourage empowerment over your own injury – we provide you with real solutions that you can implement yourself for injury management and prevention.
10. We genuinely care about your wellbeing. Not only is your health our livelihood, it is also our passion.
We guarantee that if you are not 100% satisfied with the physiotherapy consultation you receive at South Perth Physiotherapy we will provide your next session for free, or refund 100% of your money back.
• A claim must be made before your next consultation, and no more than 7 days after receiving the service
• Refunds can only be claimed for a single consultation and not for a group of consultations
• The free service must be of the same or lesser value as the original value
• The free service must be utilized within 7 days of the original service
• The free service cannot be redeemed for cash or products and is not transferable or saleable
Our team of physiotherapists are experienced and highly qualified health professionals. Through further study, higher degrees, on-going education, and sporting team associations, our physiotherapists are very well equipped to help diagnose, treat, and manage all types of sporting and musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.
We offer highly experienced Sports, Musculoskeletal, Pilates and Women’s and Men’s Pelvic Health Physiotherapists; as well as highly experienced Pilates instructors. Our physiotherapists have worked with state, national and international athletes and sporting organisations, the biggest mining companies in the world, paralympians, entertainers, the defence forces, as well as thousands of everyday people with a complete range of physical issues. We offer over 40 years of combined experience in successfully treating and rehabilitating patients across three continents. As a team we have provided over 100,000 individual treatment sessions to our clients.
Our physiotherapists have been involved with a wide array of sporting teams and associations including the Central Coast Mariners Soccer Team, the Queensland Volleyball Association, the Arena Swim Club, State and International hockey, West Perth Football Club, as well as many local teams in South Perth and the surrounding areas.